BLUE VINTAGE! Digital Kit!! :)
If you love the color blue then this digital kit is for you! I am so excited to share these with you! These are all very old and beautiful images! I hope you enjoy these! They work wonderfully in junk journals and cards and any paper art!
You Tube Video showing examples of how to use these digikits in a junk journal: https://youtu.be/9_2bVuWoKaM
What you will receive with this Digital Kit!:
1. 5 total printable pages with multiple jpeg images on them.
Tip: Click on "You"..then Click on "Purchases and Reviews" ...then scroll all the way down to find your order...then click on "View Receipt"...then click on "Download Files" in the black bar to the right of the picture of the order.
I made a short video to show you how to find your download files. somup.com/creir5D9sd
Please see below:
COMPUTER or PC:
I recorded a short video on how to find your files: somup.com/creir5D9sd
Written Instructions to find your files on PC:
1. Click on the "You" or “Your Account” button at the top right of your Etsy page.
2. Click on “Purchases and Reviews”.
3. Scroll down to find your Paper Outpost Purchase.
4. Click on the words in the black bar to the right of the order picture which reads “Download Files”.
5. This will take to a page titled DOWNLOADS….
IMPORTANT: Now scroll “ALL THE WAY TO THE BOTTOM” to see and click on your download files 😊
Click on these and save them to your computer. I suggest saving them to your desktop for easy retrieval and printing, then you can save them to a folder of choice. :)
Here is a short video on how to download and retrieve digital kits from Etsy. Some folks have found this holds the solution for them :) www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIlUOHSLIkA&t=88s
Or try this:
Log out of the Etsy app first if you are using it.
Go now to www.Etsy.com
Do not use the Etsy app on your iPad or you won't be able to see your downloadable files.
1. Click on the "You" button at the top right of your Etsy page.
2. Click on Purchases and Reviews
3. You should see your downloadable files there.
1. Open the Etsy App on your phone.
2. On the Bottom Navigation bar click on the “You” icon.
3. Click on “Purchases”.
4. Scroll down and find your order.
5. Click on the words “HELP WITH ORDER”
6. Click on the dropdown arrow beside your order number near the top.
7. Click on “VIEW RECEIPT”
8. Click on “DOWNLOAD FILES” at top right beside order number.
Pam at The Paper Outpost! :)
These images are set up to print on 8.5 inch x 11 inch papers. You may need to adjust your printer settings to accommodate different size pages.
NOTE: No papers are mailed to you. This is an instant download digital print set of vintage papers. You can print these out at home on your printer.
- use these printed images any way you like in your artwork personally.
- use these printed images in your artwork to sell commercially up to 500 pieces.
You may not:
- share the digital files
- sell the digital files
- print out the images and then sell them. They are meant to be used in your artwork.
Have much fun with these and remember that fun can be simple! Now go forth and create with reckless abandon!
Pam at The Paper Outpost! :)
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Sep 28, 2022
I LOVE THIS DIGI DOWNLOAD BUT IT HAS TO BE SAID THAT THE QUALITY OF ALL DIGITAL DOWNLOADS IS DEPENDENT ON PRINTER AND INK QUALITY. I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THE DIGITAL IMAGES SENT AND HAVE SHOPPED THE ETSY STORES I HAVE GOTTEN IMAGES FROM AGAIN. FEEL FREE TO BUY FROM THIS ETYSY STORE.
Aug 31, 2022
Jun 1, 2022
May 17, 2022
As advertised. Wonderful Seller. Good Quality
May 13, 2022
all of Pams kits are so well researched and print beautifully