Vintage Ephemera Digital Kit #3! :)
If you love old papers as much as I do then this digital kit is for you! It feels like looking back in time and taking a peek into the lives of those who lived many years ago! I am so excited to share these beautiful antique and vintage images with you! I have been collecting antique and vintage ephemera for years and want to share the images with you so you may use them as well! They work wonderfully in junk journals and cards and any paper art!
What you will receive with this Digital Kit!:
1. Ten images of unique vintage papers and documents! There are 5 total pages.
An excellent collection of antique and vintage papers to include handwritten letters and receipts, handwritten envelopes, a blue vintage ledger and more! See pictures.
2. After your purchase is complete you will receive links to your jpeg files in the "Purchases and Reviews" link in your Etsy Account when you click on the "You" Button at the top right. If you did not set up an Etsy Account and purchased this kit you will receive an email from Etsy with the links to your files.
3. These images are set up to print on 8.5 inch x 11 inch papers. You may need to adjust your printer settings to accommodate different size pages.
NOTE: No papers are mailed to you. This is an instant download digital print set of vintage papers. You can print these out at home on your printer.
- use these printed images any way you like in your art work personally.
- use these printed images in your artwork to sell commercially up to 500 pieces.
You may not:
- share the digital files
- sell the digital files
- print out the images and then sell them. They are meant to be used in your artwork.
Have much fun with these and remember that fun can be simple! Now go forth and create with reckless abandon!
Pam at The Paper Outpost! :)
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
May 14, 2022
Artikel hat meinen Erwartungen entsprochen.
Jul 23, 2021
Jun 4, 2021
Apr 21, 2021
love this ephemera. Just what I expected.
Mar 11, 2021
Thanks Pam for sharing your vintage ephemera.