Victorian Calling Cards Digital Kit! :)
Calling cards or visiting cards were used to announce one's arrival in yesteryear. These are scanned from my personal collection. They are primarily from the late 1800's and the Victorian era! :) I think you might enjoy these as embellishments in your junk journals!
What you will receive with this Digital Kit!:
1. 50 images of gorgeous Victorian Calling Cards! There are 5 total pages.
2. After your purchase is complete you will receive links to your jpeg files in the "Purchases and Reviews" link in your Etsy Account when you click on the "You" Button at the top right. If you did not set up an Etsy Account and purchased this kit you will receive an email from Etsy with the links to your files.
3. These images are set up to print on 8.5 inch x 11 inch papers. You may need to adjust your printer settings to accommodate different size pages.
NOTE: No papers are mailed to you. This is an instant download digital print set of vintage papers. You can print these out at home on your printer.
- use these printed images any way you like in your art work personally.
- use these printed images in your artwork to sell commercially up to 500 pieces.
You may not:
- share the digital files
- sell the digital files
- print out the images and then sell them. They are meant to be used in your artwork.
Have much fun with these and remember that fun can be simple! Now go forth and create with reckless abandon!
Pam at The Paper Outpost! :)
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
May 14, 2022
Apr 27, 2022
Love these cards. Thank you
Apr 23, 2022
I have an idea and this is just what I needed
Apr 20, 2022
I can remember being in an antique shop and seeing actual calling cards like these! I wanted them, but could not justify the cost. Well, this is almost as good as the real thing and a LOT more cost-effective! And I can make them look and feel like they're old, so it's a win-win!
Apr 7, 2022
Perfect calling cards for ephemera in a journal.