Vintage Exotic Birds Digital Kit! :)
If you love vintage bird illustrations as much as I do then this digital kit is for you! I have collected vintage bird collectible cards for many years and I am so excited to share these with you! These are very old images form the 1800's and very early 1900's! It was popular back then to collect cigarette cards that had beautiful illustrated images on them. This is part of my collection! I hope you enjoy these! of They work wonderfully in junk journals and cards and any paper art!
What you will receive with this Digital Kit!:
1. 76 images of beautiful bird illustrations from the Victorian era! There are 5 total printable pages.
2. Check out with your Etsy Acct: (the easiest way)
To find your downloadable links to these files:
Click on the "You" Button at the right top.
Then click on "Purchases and Reviews" link to receive links to your jpeg files!
Check out as a Guest:
If you did not set up an Etsy Account and purchased this kit you will receive an email from Etsy with the links to your files.
3. These images are set up to print on 8.5 inch x 11 inch papers. You may need to adjust your printer settings to accommodate different size pages.
NOTE: No papers are mailed to you. This is an instant download digital print set of vintage papers. You can print these out at home on your printer.
- use these printed images any way you like in your art work personally.
- use these printed images in your artwork to sell commercially up to 500 pieces.
You may not:
- share the digital files
- sell the digital files
- print out the images and then sell them. They are meant to be used in your artwork.
Have much fun with these and remember that fun can be simple! Now go forth and create with reckless abandon!
Pam at The Paper Outpost! :)
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Dec 30, 2022
Nov 5, 2022
Very happy with this digikit .
Oct 11, 2022
amazing colour. I love birds so this kit was special for me.
Sep 30, 2022
beautiful colors! I look forward to using them.
Aug 24, 2022
Beautiful beautiful beautiful!!!!